EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT /
Companies with highly engaged workforces outperform peers by 147% in earnings per share. GALLUP
Engaged employees are happy and motivated employees. Their workplace is comfortable, but also very productive, stimulating and an incubator for their own professional and personal growth. Companies that grow and prosper work hard to understand the very real connection between company profitability and employee satisfaction. And these companies aren’t haphazard about making this happen: they are planful, intentional and driven to see that their employees learn and grow, and that employee workplace concerns are dealt with quickly and appropriately.
For over 30 years, we continually engaged with our own employees, providing them innovative educational and training opportunities, developing employee-requested topic specific programs, and being very intentional in seeing that employee concerns were dealt with promptly and effectively.
We can do the same for you!
Our professional development programs include working with the appropriate department heads and executive leadership in your company to position the proper processes and structures into place. We create tailor-made curriculum for any of your training needs; we also have created a variety of employee training programs that have been proven to stimulate employee interest, promote professional growth and create authentic conversation between employees and their work teams. Such programs include:
- Time Management & Priority Setting
- Management and Leadership Skills
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Managing Four Generations in the Workplace
- Managing Organizational Change
- Developing Your Career Path: Finding Your Job Fit
- Adapting to Industry Changes
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Professional Presentation Skills:
- Partnering with your Boss
- Performance Management
- Persuasive Presentations
- Phone Etiquette & Customer Service
- On Being an Effective Manager: Getting Comfortable & Doing It Right
- Burnout Prevention: Are You Tired, Frustrated and Ready to Give Up?